Comfort Keepers Senior Home Health Care in Jackson, MS
Learn more about Comfort Keepers of Jackson, MS and our dedication to senior home health care.
About Comfort Keepers Senior Home Health Care
We help seniors live happy, healthy lives in the comfort of their own homes by providing quality, compassionate home health care and safety technology solutions to preserve independence and contribute to a better life.
Our office serves in and around the following Mississippi communities: Jackson, Madison, Ridgeland, Canton, Clinton, Brandon, Pearl and Flowood.
Comfort Keepers works with families to create a customized plan of in-home care to meet the unique needs of each client—from just a few hours a week, to give family caregivers a break, to as much as full-time, around-the-clock home health care.
Clients’ needs changes so we regularly review each client’s care plan and work with the family and client to revise the plan as needed. Our Client Care Coordinator visits clients once a month to check on their care, making sure they’re satisfied and seeing if any changes are needed. To provide clients and families a complete care solution, Comfort Keepers of Jackson, Mississippi, partners with a wide range of local health and senior care organizations, such as adult day care, home health care agencies, assisted living facilities and hospitals. Sometimes our Comfort Keepers senior home health care provide services in assisted living facilities to enable residents to stay longer.
The idea behind Interactive Caregiving®—backed by solid research—is that seniors who stay actively engaged in life retain better cognitive function, remain in better physical condition, and live happily and independently longer.
Interactive Caregiving is based on five primary components, which Comfort Keepers® put to work as we care for, engage and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
- A senior who receives help with the activities of daily living (ADLs), and the other four essential components of Interactive Caregiving, is more likely to live safely, happily and independently at home.
Comfort Keepers of Jackson, MS offers at home care to seniors in:
Jackson, Pearl, Whitfield, Brandon, Sand Hill, Richton, Madison, Ridgeland, and the surrounding area of Mississippi.